Friday, February 22, 2008

Singing the iPod Blues...

Oh, man. I'm really bummed. I think I killed my iPod. ::sniff sniff:: It was such a good little iPod too. Well, I'm troubleshooting it and charging it up for a round of electric shock therapy, so we'll see how it all goes.

On another note, I have been getting a ton of new classes and job offers lately! I can't believe it. I spent the first two years here wanting something to do with myself, and now I have more work than I can shake a stick at. Sheesh. But teaching is so much fun. I love to talk, and about half of my students just come in for "English conversation", which suits me perfectly. Plus, the type of people who want to have free conversation are usually the most interesting ones, so that makes it even better. I learn as much or more from them as they from me. I just love it.

My current goal: 夫に文句の言われない主婦になりたい。 I want to be a housewife that no one could complain about. I figure that's the best way to get my husband off my back. Right? We'll see how that goes. I'm blogging and killing my iPod instead of doing chores! lol.

Here I am, the good little housewife washing dishes, rice paddle in hand. Forgot to mention that this pic is 2 years old! Haven't been seen like this in a while!


Thank goodness it's Friday. I'm ready for a break this weekend. Sorry this is such a short post, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Got to get to all that work I've been complaining about. :)

No comments: